Fire Code Update
Low Frequency (520 Hz) Notification Appliances
Low Frequency Notification Appliances share many of the same features as the System Sensor Audible visible product portfolio. These devices are dual listed and can be used for both ceiling or wall installations. They have a plug-in design, shorting spring feature, and also have universal mounting capabilities. The devices are compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol, UL, F M and CSFM listed.
Low Frequency (520 Hz) Sounder Strobes:
- Multi-Candela:135, 150, 177 and 185
- 2 Selectable Tones: Temporal 3, Continuous
- Regulated 24 VDC/FWR
Low Frequency (520 Hz) Sounders:
- Regulated 12 or 24 VDC/FWR
- 3 Selectable Tones: Temporal 3. Continuous , and Coded
New Sleeping Space Code Requirements:
- NFPA 72 2010 and 2013, Chapter 18, 24, and 29
- NFPA 72 2010 and 2013 as referenced in 2012 International Fire Code
- NFPA 720 2012 and 2015, Chapters 6 and 9
For more information check out the System Sensor website.