The feature-rich VISTA-40 Control Panel is a cost-effective solution for almost any application. Features include advanced partitioning, end-user simplicity and compatibility with the best wireless technology today.
A powerful control, the VISTA-40 can support residential installations and operate lights and appliances – providing you with greater installation flexibility while offering your customers the ultimate in convenience.
- Wireless remote controls (featuring single button system operation):
– 5804 – Four button programmable wireless key
– 5804BD – Bi-directional four-button programmable wireless key with system status feedback
- Single or dual-button wireless personal panic:
- Home automation activates lights, appliances, garage doors, and numerous other devices
- The Vista Interactive Phone Module (VIP) gives the end-user control of the system from any touchtone phone; the 4286 VIP responds in clear English, with over a 100 word vocabulary
- Full English display keypads clearly communicate system status and zone locations
- Nine hardwired zones, expandable to 64 zones
- Two partitions with seven authority levels
- 70 user codes
- 100 event alarm history log
For more details take a look at the Vista 40 User Guide.